Make sure you put these in mind when writing your mission statement
- Is it possible to achieve this?
- Are we really working toward this?
- Is it clear to everyone?
- Can people outside the company understand it?
- Are my team inspired by it? Does it drive excitement and passion?
- Does the team feel confident enough about it that they buy-in to this statement?
Make sure you put these in mind when writing your vision statement
- Make sure it’s within the foreseeable future, not too close, not too far.
- Make sure it’s unique to your company and its specifics.
- Keep it short and simple.
Strategy is a long-term plan that helps the company achieve its vision. You can define it in multiple statements or bold concepts the elaborate in details.